Are you a Civil Engineer looking for an exciting new role? Do you want to join a successful independent consultancy? Read below for more information on this fantastic opportunity.
An independent multi-disciplinary consultancy who have been committed to excellence for over 25 years are looking to expand their team at one of their offices to continue to meet the demand of their clients. Independently owned, the company has consistently grown over the years due to building long-lasting relationships with clients, their fantastic reputation and recommendations. This has allowed the business to grow to 75 staff across 3 offices in Birmingham, Derby and Bristol.
An opportunity has arisen for a Civil Engineer to join the Derby office and work as part of infrastructure team on a wide range of projects, including Drainage design, Flood Risk Assessment, Highways and Infrastructure design.
What is on offer for you as the new Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £39,500 per annum plus benefits
* Flexible holiday allowance
* Fun and challenging projects to work on
* Pension Scheme
* Excellent career progression potential
What you will be able to offer as the new Civil Engineer:
* Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Civil Engineer
* Working towards Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE
* Proficient in WinDes, AutoCAD 2D and 3D
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity of working within an established team then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726127 for more information on this exciting role.