We are working with a dynamic structural design practice who are focused on challenging projects large and small. They ae based in London and looking for a Structural Engineer to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will join a thriving and vibrant office who have recently had a number of project wins.
Their project workload includes residential, commercial and arts and they have a positive approach to each and every scheme with a strong desire to exceed client expectation.
They are looking for a driven individual who has worked in a smaller size consultancy in the London area, who can understand and appreciate the importance of a strong teamwork approach where each member is an integral part of the whole.
Requirements for a Structural Engineer:
- Hold a degree in structural engineering
- Ambition to achieve Chartered status
- Minimum of 2 years' buildings structures experience
- Proactive approach with willingness to learn and challenge yourself
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for design and engineering
There will be every opportunity to socialise and enjoy your working environment as well as getting stuck into your work.
If this role is the exciting opportunity you have been waiting for, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.