- Full Time
Conrad Consulting are working with a national house builder as they look to appoint a Project Engineer to their Edinburgh office.
The company will deliver over 300 new homes this financial year and plan to rise steadily towards 500 units within the next few years.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of all Civil & Structural Engineering design including roads construction consent and both water and drainage approval.
Requirements of Project Engineer:
- Civil Engineering Degree or Civil Technician with design experience
- Experience in residential developments
- Proficient in AutoCAD and infrastructure design software (PDS, Windes)
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
On Offer for Project Engineer:
- Salary between £40,000 - £45,000
- Company car or £5,000 car allowance
- 32 days holiday
- Bonus scheme (min 8.5% max 20%)
- 5% company pension contribution
- Private Medical
- Flexible benefits
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Iain Shanley, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Iain will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this or any other company we are working with.
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.
Apply for Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly