Senior Structural Engineer
We are working with one of Glasgow's leading Structural Engineers as they look to appoint a Senior Structural Engineer to their studio.
On offer is a very attractive portfolio of developments, great working environment, genuine career prospects and the opportunity to work with some of the UK's leading Architecture brands.
With around 60 employees this firm would certainly be described as boutique, but they have a very strong pedigree in the Scottish buildings market which allows them to attract an incredible collection of projects.
Recent examples include:
✔ Commercial buildings
✔ Numerous Education facilities
✔ Arts and Leisure
✔ Conservation & Heritage
✔ Bespoke Residential
- You will join a team of 6 Structural Engineers and Structural Technicians and report directly to Managing Director
- Day to day project management to ensure smooth delivery for clients
- Resource planning
- Provision and supervision of Structural Design and Analysis output
- Quality control
- Responding to technical queries and liaising with Architects and other external bodies
- Ideally you will be Chartered (MICE/MIStructE) or working towards
- Several years' experience working on building structures developments in the UK
- You should have the ability to work well in a team and offer support to Graduate Structural Engineers
- Career driven and aspirations of moving into an Associate role soon
- £38,000 - £44,000
- 5% pension
- Healthcare, Life Assurance and Income Protection and more
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office will contact you to disclose full details, including our clients name, to ensure you are happy to be put forward for consideration.
Once you give us your consent to do so, we will liaise directly with our client to arrange interview.