Are you a Civil Engineer based in Derby? Looking for a company where you can progress to a Senior level and receive support working towards chartership? Read on for more information:
An independent multi-disciplinary consultancy who have been committed to excellence for over 25 years are looking to expand their team. Independently owned, the company has consistently grown due to their fantastic reputation and building long-lasting relationships with their clients. Allowing the business to grow to 75 staff across 3 offices in Birmingham, Derby and Bristol.
An opportunity has arisen for a Civil Engineer to join the Derby office and work as part of infrastructure team on a wide range of projects, including Drainage design, Flood Risk Assessment, Highways and Infrastructure design.
What's on offer for you as the new Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £38,00 per annum plus benefits
* Flexible holiday allowance
* Fun and challenging projects to work on
* Pension Scheme
* Excellent potential for career progression
What you will offer as the new Civil Engineer:
* Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Civil Engineer
* Working towards Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE
* Proficient in WinDes, AutoCAD 2D and 3D
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity of working within an established team then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726127 for more information on this exciting role.