If you consider yourself to be an ambitious and motivated Civil Engineer with a CV to prove it - we want to hear from you!
Our client is seeking high calibre candidates for the Civil engineer role in their London office. Candidates will have at least 2 years' experience with particular interest in drainage and hardstanding on built environment schemes.
Projects include: Residential, education and other site development schemes.
- Hold a degree in Civil engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' experience,
- A significant level of roads & drainage design experience,
- Experience in SUDS and FRA,
- Confident client-facing and communication skills,
The role will see you working closely with the engineering and CAD teams to produce designs across a range of sectors.
To discuss this Civil engineer role in detail please get in touch with Graham Ventham.