Principal Geo-Environmental Engineer
Would you like to work for an award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy which has offices across the world? A company which is passionate about their employees and their professional development?
The successful Principal Geo-environmental Engineer will be working on a variety of large scale infrastructure projects across London and the South East. You will be managing a team of 5 junior Geo-Environmental Engineers based in their Central London office.
- Minimum of 8 Years' experience within the geo-environmental/contaminated land sector
- Ideally chartered or actively working towards chartership
- Experiencing mentoring and managing junior environmental engineers
- Highly experienced with Phase 1 & 2 investigations and reports
- A competitive salary of £45,000 - £50,000, dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- 5% Pension contribution scheme
- Lifestyle benefits
- Professional membership fees paid for
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.