Would you like to work for an established, multi-disciplinary consultancy? A company who is passionate about their employee's professional development? If you're an Asbestos consultant looking for a new challenge, then I want to hear from you.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Asbestos Analyst/Surveyor to join their award-winning team in their Bristol office. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting asbestos surveys across a variety of large-scale projects in the south-west of England and south Wales.
Ideal candidate will have
- Minimum 2 years' experience within the Asbestos sector
- Experience managing asbestos removal contractors on site
- Holds the following qualifications - P402, P403, and P404
- Experience producing asbestos reports
- A competitive salary of £22K-£26K (depending on experience)
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays + birthday off
- Paid time off for sickness, maternity and paternity
- Flexible working
- Company car or car allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- Private medical cover
- Life and health insurance
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter Louis Aitken-Fred, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Louis will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Louis to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.