Our client is in the fortunate position of having enjoyed a very successful year and they are keen to build on this fantastic success in the years to come.
Would you like to be part of this success story? If so, then read on.
An opening has arisen for a Civil Engineer to join our clients vibrant civils team in Northampton on a permanent basis. The Northampton office leads on a multitude of exciting Development and Infrastructure projects and offers a fast paced and ambitious team environment.
- Support the production of Drainage/Highway designs and provision for all types and scales of development projects and assist in securing S278/S38 and S104 technical approvals
- Delegate and manage the technician resource in the delivery of outputs to agreed deadlines
- Liaise with the client and design teams on active projects and to manage and procure deliverables on time, reporting to the project manager
- Deliver projects within budget constraints
- Prepare and manage delivery of technical reports
The successful candidate will require:
- A degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Be working towards Incorporated or Chartered Membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers
- Experience of Section 38, 278 and 104 processes
- Have experience of preparing highway designs and specifications
- Have experience in detailed drainage and SuDs design using Microdrainage
- Experience of the delegation and management of technician resources
- Have excellent communication and written skills with the ability to both compile and check reports and applying QA procedures
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office programmes
- The ability to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders is essential. Exceptional attention to detail and strong presentation skills are also required.
- Be a competent user of ACAD and Civil 3D.
- Have experience of DMRB Manual for Streets, British Standards and Sewers for Adoption
On offer for the Civil Engineer:
- Competitive salary up to £34-38k
- Supportive and creative work environment
- Excellent training opportunities
- Company that prides itself on developing talent from within
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham today at Conrad Consulting.