Conrad Consulting are working with a leading Engineering consultancy as they look to appoint a Drainage Engineer.
The chosen Drainage Engineer will have the opportunity to work on a varied portfolio of projects ranging from commercial through to residential.
You will ideally have a minimum of 1 - 3 years post graduate experience in infrastructure design and SUDS drainage systems.
You will work alongside directors, engineers and technicians and be offered ICE approved training and a clear route towards chartership.
Requirements of a Design Engineer
- BEng or MEng in Civil Engineer
- 1 to 3 years post grad in a similar role
- Roads & drainage design experience
- Exposure to SUDS drainage systems
- Proficient in the use of design software & AutoCAD
- £23,000 - £30,000 DOE + benefits package.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Iain Shanley, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Iain will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this or any other company we are working with.
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.