Senior Civil Engineer
Our client is looking to appoint a Senior Civil Engineer to join an award-winning building design practice in the heart of Dublin.
You can expect to work on high profile projects relating to infrastructure designs in education, commercial, residential and much more.
Unrivalled salary, great benefits package and amazing career development opportunities within their ultra-modern, vibrant Dublin office.
- Management of all civil projects from conception to completion
- Design of projects from concept stage through to construction
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Interacting with local authorities
- Minimum of 6 years post graduate experience
- Chartered or nearing chartered status
- Experience in the following areas of civil engineering design:
- Drainage schemes associated with buildings and roads
- Highway and pavement design associated with building projects
- SuDs design
- Flood risk assessments
- Proficient in Civils 3D, PDS and WINDES
- Basic salary of €65,000 - €70,000
- Flexible pension
- Private medical insurance
- Employee profit shares
- Paid professional subscriptions
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Iain Shanley, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Iain will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this or any other company we are working with.
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly