Graduate Civil Engineer
Conrad Consulting is delighted to be working with a leading Civil and Environmental Engineering Consultant, as they look to appoint a Graduate Civil Engineer to their team in Glasgow.
Interested candidates must be qualified to degree level, ideally a Masters, although a Bachelors would be considered if you have either summer placements in industry or some post graduate experience to support your application.
- You will join the Civil Infrastructure team who are responsible for delivery of design solutions to a range of markets.
- You will receive industry leading training when you enrol in their ICE training scheme, working towards Chartership, under the guidance of a Senior Chartered Engineer.
- You will become highly proficient using industry standard software, such as Civil 3D.
- You will be able to conduct site visits with a Senior Civil Engineer to check the progress of your projects, which is incredibly gratifying and not something most companies can offer you.
WHAT PROJECTS WILL YOU WORK ON?
The scope of projects is vast and will include a mixture of sectors such as major road improvement schemes, hydropower facilities, flood risk, onshore windfarms and large building development sites.
This will offer you the ideal opportunity to experience a mixture of project types, accelerating your route to Chartership.
- If you have no experience in industry, you must have a Masters in Civil Engineering or related subject
- If you have a BEng or BSc you must have some industry experience in the form of summer placements or post graduate experience to support your application
- You should be a strong communicator and quick learner
- Ambition to become Chartered in the future
A salary of £22,000 - £24,000 will be offered depending on your degree and experience. A company benefits package will also be offered.
This is a great opportunity to kick-start your career in the industry with a market leading firm. Please apply without delay as interviews are taking place in the next few weeks, with an immediate start offered to the successful applicant.