Senior Civil Engineer
Would you like the opportunity to join an award-winning practice?
Right now, I am working with a successful consultancy who are continuing to expand their London office. To assist with their growth plan, they are seeking a talented and versatile Civil Engineer to head their own project workload, liaising at site and client meetings.
You will work on a range of projects including, regeneration, residential developments, education and highways.
Requirements of the Senior Civil Engineer:
- Minimum 5 years' UK design experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, PDS and Windes
- Experience of flood risk assessments and detailed design of SUDS and drainage
On offer for the Senior Civil Engineer:
- Salary up to £55,000
- Genuine career progression leading unique projects
- Excellent holiday and pension contribution
If you would like further details on this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to Graham Ventham.