Civil Engineering Technician
Conrad Consulting is delighted to be working with a national Civil and Environmental Engineering Consultant, as they look to appoint a Civil Engineering Technician to their team in Glasgow.
This role would be suited to an induvial with experience working for a consulting engineer on infrastructure development projects in the UK and experience using Civil 3D or PDS is essential.
☑ Several UK offices all offering multi-disciplinary services
☑ Specialists in pre-construction services such as planning, design, sustainability, EIA etc
☑ Relaxed office environment with mature management style
☑ Great promotion prospects
- You will join the Civil Infrastructure team who are responsible for delivery of design solutions to a range of markets
- You will work alongside a Civil Engineer to deliver design and detailing of roads, drainage and other associated civil elements
- You will be able to conduct site visits with a Senior Civil Engineer to check the progress of your projects, which is incredibly gratifying and not something most companies can offer you
WHAT PROJECTS WILL YOU WORK ON?
The scope of projects is vast and will include a mixture of sectors such as major road improvement schemes, hydropower facilities, flood risk, onshore windfarms and large building development sites.
This will offer you the ideal opportunity to experience a mixture of project types, accelerating your route to Chartership.
- Experienced using Civil 3D or PDS
- Experience using Microdrainage would be advantageous
- It's essential you are experienced working for an Engineering Consultancy in the UK, with Infrastructure Development experience
£28,000 to £34,000 + benefits
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded until such time as you have given us permission to do so.