Principal EIA Consultant
A fantastic opportunity to join a global consultancy with an award winning Environmental team based in Southampton. The successful Principal EIA Consultant will be working in a multi-disciplinary team on a variety of medium to large scale buildings and infrastructure projects across the South East.
The successful Principal Environmental Consultant will be managing projects, coordinating EIA's and mentoring and managing junior Environmental Consultants in their team. You will also be involved with business development and compiling tenders.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience within the EIA/Environmental consultancy sector
- Ideally chartered or actively working towards chartership
- Experience managing medium/large scale EIA projects
- Experience mentoring and managing junior EIA Consultants
- A competitive salary of £40,000 - £45,000, dependant on experience
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday. Plus bank holidays, plus your Birthday off
- Car Allowance
- Private Medical Care
- Life Assurance
- Lifestyle benefits
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.