Senior Structural Engineer
Conrad Consulting are working with a hugely successful business in Glasgow city centre to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer for their expanding office.
This role is well suited to a 'near Chartered' or recently Chartered Structural Engineer who has experience working on UK building structures across a variety of sectors.
➡ Nearly 100 employees in Scotland across Civil & Structural
➡ 50% growth in headcount since 2016
➡ Future progression to Associate and beyond
➡ Great culture with a focus on employee engagement
➡ Secured pipeline of developments include several £50M+ commercial jobs but also a mixture of smaller instructions, offering real variety
- Reporting to a Director, you will be responsible for Structural Design, Analysis and from time to time, Structural Inspection work
- As the Senior Structural Engineer, you will be 'second in commandyou're your project team, managing project delivery, attending site, writing reports and act as the client interface manage
- You may be required to assist with the development of Graduate Structural Engineers
- Assist with resource planning, staff 121s and recruitment
You should already be working as a Structural Engineer or Senior Structural Engineer.
Your experience should be in the UK building structures market.
If not already Chartered, you should be looking to achieve this in 2019/20.
- £38,000 - £44,000
- 5% pension
- Life Assurance
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible benefits package
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Nick Grayston, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Nick will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to the client.