An opportunity has arisen to join one of the world's most prestigious and major names in multi-disciplinary engineering services. They are looking for a Civil Engineer to join their Civil and Structural team in London working on civil infrastructure, property, environment and energy projects to name a few.
The role offers the successful candidate a career working on some of the most exciting and challenging engineering projects around the globe.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering is a requirement, as is Chartership.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Excellent client facing skills
- Excellent project running skills
Your CV will demonstrate a career in civil engineering with a particular focus on heavy civil engineering and your technical skills should include up to date knowledge of relevant codes and statutory consents.
If this sounds like a role that could suit you please do contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.