Want to be part of an award-winning UK multi-discipline consultancy?
Work on varied and exciting projects?
Right now, I am looking for a Civil Engineer to join my clients vibrant office in Buckinghamshire. Due to continued success and growth they are looking for a Civil Engineer to join their expert team and undertake all aspects of the design from pre-planning, conceptual design through to the production of as-built drawings.
Offering client care and advice that few can match - this consultancy holds an enviable reputation and can offer genuine career progression.
On offer for the Civil Engineer:
- Salary up to £37,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company car or car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension: Standard 5% company Contribution
- Hugh potential for progression and promotion
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
- Minimum 2 years' experience within a private practice
- A good understanding of the sectional agreements e.g 278, 104 etc
- Competent user of Windes, Microdrainage, AutoCAD
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Relevant engineering qualification (BEng or equivalent)
If you are interested in this fantastic new role, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.