Associate EIA Consultant
Would you like to work for a multi-disciplinary consultancy which has offices across the world? A consultancy which is working on some of largest infrastructure frameworks within the engineering sector? If you're an Associate EIA Consultant, looking for that next role, then I want to hear from you.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience within the EIA/Environmental consultancy sector
- Experience mentoring and managing junior EIA Consultants
- Experience with business development
- Chartered through relevant professional body (IEMA, CIWEM…)
- Experience managing and coordinating EIA's
- A competitive salary of £46,000 - £52,000, dependant on experience
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays and your Birthday off
- Car Allowance
- Private Medical Care
- Life Assurance
- Lifestyle benefits
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.