Civils Technician needed by a multi-disciplinary design consultancy for their office in Norwich. You will be assisting engineers in the design of main highways, access roads, drainage and utilities.
- Assisting in the preparation of preliminary surface and foul water drainage designs and strategies
- Assisting in the development of utility layouts
- Assisting in the production of initial junction designs
- Assist with site inspections/reviews and analyse data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Liaise with other disciplines within the project team to coordinate designs
- Liaise with Local Authorities and other stakeholders to obtain necessary approvals
Knowledge / Experience / Qualifications:
- Working towards a civil engineering degree / HNC or HND equivalent
- Some years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Microdrainage / FLOW or similar
- Working knowledge of UK Codes of Practices and Design Standards
- Basic knowledge of highway and drainage design
The company are offering a competitive salary + benefits. The company are well know for good training and progression.
Please apply with your CV in Word format if suitable for the role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.