Conrad Consulting is working with an established and busy practice based in Hertfordshire. They pride themselves on being an industry leader, offering innovative engineering solutions.
Their reputation and continuing hard work have ensured ongoing project wins, resulting in the need to bring in a Structural engineer to assist with their project delivery.
The successful Structural engineer should fit the following requirements:
- Must hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' post-graduation industry experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Must have a strong interest in building structures,
- Must be a motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
- Must be willing to be challenged and learn new skills.
The role offers ambitious engineers excellent career opportunities within an expanding firm and training to achieve Chartered status.
To be considered for this great opportunity send your CV to Graham Ventham.