Civil and Environmental Senior & Project Engineers
Fehily Timoney & Company (FT) is one of Ireland’s largest Irish owned consultants with centres of excellence in Civil Infrastructure, Waste & Resource Management and Renewables. FT provides design and contract management services for the construction of infrastructure projects such as roads, bridgeworks, rail, solid waste facilities, renewable energy, drainage, water and wastewater treatment facilities, airports, tunnels and gas pipelines.
FT is looking to recruit Civil and Environmental Senior and Project Engineers whom will work as an integral memberS of the Waste and Resource Management team in the Cork, Dublin and Carlow office, aiding the expansion of the Waste and Resource Management business and working closely with fellow professionals. The position will suit candidates with a minimum of seven years of experience for the Senior position and a minimum of three years experience for the Project position. This position offers exposure to a broad range of areas within the waste management and environmental sectors as FT have a broad spectrum of ongoing projects and can offer the successful candidate a clear path for career development.
- Degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Minimum of seven years post-graduate experience for the Senior position and a minimum of three years post-graduate experience for the Project position.
- Experience working on waste and environmental projects including design and operational processes
- Chartered Engineer status for the Senior Engineer
- Contract knowledge (FIDIC, NEC, Public Works)
- Excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be flexible and a good team player
- Excellent report writing and technical reviewing skills
- Experience of engaging with external stakeholder, clients, sub-contractors
- A full driver licence
The Senior and Project Engineer will, amongst other things, be responsible for:
- Work within a project team reporting to the Project Director, as well as leading individual projects as Project Manager
- Acting as a member of the design team, helping to ensure projects are delivered to the timescales, quality and costs agreed with the client
- Planning and managing CAD documentation of design work, working closely with Engineering Technicians
- Attend onsite meetings with the client and other professionals
- Ensure compliance with our Quality Assurance and Management Systems
- Ensure compliance with the relevant health and safety legislation
- Coordinating work with other members of the project team
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate including a competitive salary, a four and a half day working week, medical benefit and professional body support. FT is an equal opportunities employer, our company culture champions diversity, inclusion and employee wellbeing through ongoing programs. FT encourages continuous professional development, creativity and flexibility. All CV’s are treated in the strictest confidence. Please submit your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, by post to Fehily Timoney & Company, Core House, Pouladuff Road, Cork.