New build housing site manager or supervisor for small, new build housing site for freelance job in Sussex
Your new company
Working for a family run housing company, who work on small sites of upto 10 units. The company are looking to appoint a long term freelance manager to take the site through to finishes and handover stage. They anticipate the contract will be for 6 months + .
Your new role
The role is for the number 1 Site Manager to -
* Oversee the day-to-day running of the site
* Monitor and motivate the sub-contractors
* Be responsible when required for calling of labour and materials
* Ensure site health & Safety standards are maintained and all documentation is in order
* Deliver the programme of completions on site
* Oversee handovers to customers and the subsequent customer care required
What you'll need to succeed
* Minimum of 5 years previous similar experience
* SMSTS + CSCS MAnagers + 1st Aid at Work (all in date)
* A good standard of technical knowledge
What you'll get in return
* A good salary dependant on experience is offered
* free parking on site.
* Anticipated as a 6 month project
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.