Civils Drainage Engineer
Our client is an established multi-disciplinary engineering firm with an enviable portfolio of projects spanning various sectors.
They have a vacancy for a Civils Drainage Engineer to join their office in Berkhamsted on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of Surface Water Drainage Strategies to the level of detail required to support Planning Applications for residential and commercial developments.
Projects: Civil Engineering - drainage & highway design.
- Degree Qualified,
- Minimum of 2 years post-Graduation experience,
- Must have experience in Highways, including S38,106 & 278 applications and Drainage Design experience,
- Experience working with British Standards and Euro codes,
- Experience using a range of design software including AutoCAD, MicroDrainage, Civils 3D.
- Good communication and management skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company in a new & growing office as there will be excellent scope for progression.
The successful Civil Drainage Engineer will also receive a highly competitive salary & benefits package including flexible working hours.
If this Civil Drainage Engineer role is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.