Project Structural Engineer
Conrad Consulting is seeking a Project Structural Engineer to join an award-winning engineering consultancy in Dublin.
You will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of sectors such as education, retail, residential, hotels and aviation.
The chosen project structural engineer will join an office of around 50 professionals, which is broken down into three divisions - Architecture, M&E & Civil & Structural.
- Design of projects from concept stage through to construction
- Managing each project under the supervision of the director
- Maintaining & developing client relationships
- 7 years post graduate experience in structural engineering design
- Experience in structural design and analysis software relating to building structures
- Ability to manage technicians on all drawing work, working both in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of Civil drainage would be beneficial
€55,000 - €65,000 depending on experience
An excellent benefits package is on offer for the right candidate, which includes, pension, private medical insurance and subscription fees