Associate Transport Planner
A specialist Transport Planning consultancy in Central London (Farringdon) is looking to enhance their current offering by recruiting an Associate Transport Planner. You will be joining a consultancy that have recently completed several residential, hotel, industrial, retail, education, stadium and strategic planning projects across the UK. As a senior member of the team you will be responsible for:
- Managing projects both technically and financially
- Checking and reviewing Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Travel Plans etc.
- Mentoring and supporting junior team members
- Attend client, stakeholder and public meetings
- Identify new and develop existing client relationships
The ideal candidate will have several years' experience within a consultancy, together with having a successful track record with managing projects. Candidates that have undertaken business development duties is preferred, though not essential. Please get in touch with Shawn Pearce at Conrad Consulting for more information.