Senior Structural Design Engineer
We have been asked by one of our clients in Cambridge to recruit an experienced Structural Engineer whose experience is suited to running a range of small, medium and large scale projects up to £50m in value.
Our client is looking for a Chartered or near Chartered engineer, either MIStructE or MICE, with extensive buildings structures design experience within a multi-discipline consultancy. The successful candidate will have worked closely with multi-discipline teams to achieve successful project delivery within time and budget constraints.
Projects: Residential, commercial, hotel, healthcare and cultural buildings experience
- Design and manage own projects with minimal supervision,
- Attend client/design team meetings,
- Manage a small group of internal engineers & technical staff.
- Chartered client facing engineer,
- Minimum of 8 years' experience (at least 6 of which should be in the UK),
- Client and focussed and experienced in designing with ROBOT and / or Tekla,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Project & team leading ability,
- New build, basement and refurbishment design experience,
- Competitive salary and package
- Commitment to career development
- Opportunity to work for an award winning firm
Please contact Graham Ventham for a confidential chat on 01728 726120.