Infrastructure Project Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Seeking an Infrastructure project manager to join a dynamic public sector authority in Hampshire.
Your new company
Hays Civil and Structural Engineering are seeking a Infrastructure Project Manager to join a dynamic Public Sector organisation to support with the self-delivery a large mixed-use development in Hampshire
The organisation are looking to set the standard for community led development and are now embarking on an exciting and ambitious long-term landmark development programme. After recently acquiring a large development site, the organisation now has plans to roll out the multi-phase scheme consisting of over 2000+ homes, schools and community facilities.
Your new role
As part of your new role, you will be required to:
- Oversee the infrastructure procurement process including main contracts, sub contractors and suppliers.
- Having leadership skills necessary to direct and manage the project team ensuring all targets are met to a high standard.
- Providing guidance and technical advice to different stakeholders, including effectively chairing meetings.
- Clear understanding of and competence in project commercial accountability
- Take responsibility for infrastructure related Health & Safety and CDM matters
- Contract Administrator as the 'Project Manager' under the NEC3 Contract
- Manage all on site duties including utilities procurement and delivery
What you'll need to succeed
- Holding a degree/ equivalent professional qualification in an appropriate subject e.g. Engineering, Project Management, PRINCE2
- Active involvement on several commissions/projects as Project Manager under the NEC form
- Established knowledge and understanding of the component parts of a project and overall project management techniques
- Successful experience within Infrastructure/Civils Delivery.
- Ability to motivate and hold strong relationships with stakeholders, contractors and sub contractors
- General knowledge of current legal and regulatory developments in respect of construction and associated law.
- Possess sound technical health, safety and environmental knowledge, applicable to the business and wider construction industry.
- Strong IT literacy with particular expertise in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Infrastructure Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly