5 days left
- Full Time
Hycgan is hiring!
We have an amazing opportunity to join us as a Construction Site Manager for a residential project in Harrow. It is an exciting time to join us as we have a number of other projects in the pipeline in NW London. Hycgan is a vibrant and well-established privately owned developer/contractor, based in Wembley, London. Hycgan gets involved from inception of projects to its completion and oversee operation of completed projects. Please visit our website for more information.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated and confident leader who can lead a strong and talented team to complete a residential build of 40 apartments on time and manage, control site activities, facilities and budget. This role is based in Harrow, HA2 area of London for the next 2 years.
Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm with the occasional Saturdays.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring health and safety is maintained on site at all times
- Planning of works required
- Reading, relaying and explaining technical drawings to relevant personnel
- Creating material & equipment schedules
- Creating bills of quantity
- Completing all related paperwork
- Producing progress reports
- Attending and scheduling meetings
- Reporting to the project team
- Managing subcontractors and direct labour
- Management of site facilities and site housekeeping
- Responsible for opening and closing of the site
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Previous 5 years experience within the construction industry in a similar role
- First Aid training
- Chartered member of ICE or similar professional bodies or working towards obtaining professional registration
- Engineering University Degree or equivalent
- Proficient use of Microsoft office, desirable software proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Tekla and Asta Powerproject,
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience of working within the commercial and residential sectors
- Hold CSCS card (black/platinum) or higher CITB 5 day site managers course (SMSTS) or relevant SMSTS qualification
Apply for Site Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly