We are pleased to offer the opportunity to join one of the largest privately-owned consultancies in the UK as they look to appoint a Structural Technician to their office in Glasgow City Centre.
Your new office is located 10 minutes' walk from the nearest train station and has main bus links directly outside the main entrance making it easily accessible to those in the City Centre but also those commuting from the surrounding areas.
You will be joining a leading firm with over 400 staff in the UK. The Glasgow office consists of multiple disciplines - the building structures team is 30 strong and you will usually work in project teams of 8-10, depending on the project specifics.
Projects; premium hotel developments, retail stores, flatted multi-storey, energy, primary and secondary schools plus much more.
Requirements of the Structural Technician:
- Expert user of AutoCAD
- Ideally comfortable with Revit - training can be provided if not
- You should have a variety of project experience across different sectors and structural forms
- Ability to details RC would be a distinct advantage
Of offer for the Structural Technician:
- £27,500 - £32,500
- 5 % matched pension
- BUPA private healthcare and Life Assurance
- 22 days holiday + public + Christmas to New Year
- On-going training and mentoring
- Genuine promotion prospects
- Regular pay reviews
At Conrad Consulting, we understand the importance of discretion. Please rest assured your application will be handled in the strictest confidence.
Want to know who our client is before you apply? Please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office who will happily disclose the name of our client to ensure this is someone you would be interested in working with.