Senior Structural Engineer
Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise, and they currently have an opening for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their building structures team on a full-time permanent basis in their Central London office.
Projects: High-Rise, Commercial, Educational, Retail, Industrial, Cultural, Hotel and more.
Company Headcount: >600
Location: The office is located in Central London; nearest tube stations are Southwark & Borough.
Requirements & Duties:
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Graduate member of IStructE or ICE preferred,
- A minimum of 4 years' industry experience,
- Experience in both engineering analysis and software development or
Dual background in engineering and software (IT/Engineering dual degree),
- Industrial experience using Abaqus would ideal,
- Experience with Strand7 would be beneficial,
- Programming experience in Python or C++ ideally
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for the accuracy & quality of work produced as well as the progression of projects, their profitability & the satisfaction of clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a large international consultancy working on complex & iconic projects across various sectors. If you'd like to apply for this Structural Design Engineer vacancy, please send a CV to Graham Ventham.