Senior Structural Engineer
Our client is an established practice who relish the prospect of challenging and environmentally sound schemes. Directors play a hands-on role within the team which has resulted in excellent client relationships, developing repeat and new business. They are currently looking to employ a Chartered or near Chartered structural design engineer at senior level who has at least 5 years' experience.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for preparing structural design calculations, running your own projects including managing the costs & revenues, and attending design / site meetings.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Heritage, Leisure, Community and more.
- Must be degree qualified in Structural or Civil Engineering,
- Must be a Chartered Engineer (MICE / MIStructE) or near chartered,
- Client facing experience,
- Able to train, direct & mentor junior Engineers & Technicians,
- Willing to take on the role of internal Project Coordinator when necessary,
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Structural Engineer who's passionate about design to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects. This is an ideal opportunity for a recently or near Chartered Engineer to join a reputable company in their most recently opened, growing office as there will be plenty of opportunity for development & progression. The successful Senior Structural Engineer will also be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package. To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.