A fantastic opportunity has come up with one of our key clients for a Structural Design Engineer with a minimum of 5years' post-graduation experience to join their office on a full-time permanent basis based on London.
You will be joining their award-winning structures team and will be hitting the ground running. One of London's leading smaller consultants, the experienced team work on a diverse set of projects such as art centres and sculptures- to residential and commercial.
The ideal Structural Design Engineer will:
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Chartered or near chartered
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience
- Be experienced in a range of design software as well as AutoCAD
- Have experience in the design & analysis of all common building materials
- Have knowledge of Eurocodes.
The successful Structural Design Engineer will be gaining exposure to a range of iconic projects, undertaking the structural design & calculations, checking drawings & proposing ideas from a structural perspective and liaising with other disciplines. This is a highly lucrative opportunity to join a leading consultancy where you will be given a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of scope for progression.
If you'd like to know more about this opportunity and our client, please get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.