Associate Structural Engineer
One of our key clients has approached us to source an Associate Structural Engineer to join their London office on a full-time permanent basis.
This is a lucrative opportunity for the successful Associate Structural Engineer, as our client is a highly reputable multi-disciplinary consultancy who are known throughout the industry for their unrivalled client-focused approach to work, with engineers & technicians of all levels working closely together to ensure each project is delivered with care.
If you're an experienced Associate Structural Engineer who is looking to take that next within a nationally recognised firm, this vacancy is ideal for you.
Projects: Residential, High-Rise, Industrial, Retail, Commercial and more.
Requirements & Duties:
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Be a Chartered Structural Engineer (MIStructE / MICE)
- Have at least8 years' experience as a Structural Engineer working on all forms of construction & building types
- Have excellent report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- A strong level of experience in structural analysis design essential, experience assessing existing structures desirable
This is a great opportunity to join a leading firm - the successful Associate Structural Engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package.
If this role is of interest to you, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.