Senior Structural Design Engineer
Our client is a growing civil & structural engineering consultancy based in London. They are looking for a Senior Structural Design Engineer to work predominantly on rail projects, on a contract basis.
They're at the forefront of engineering design, providing innovative solutions within budget and timescales. They have a network of offices and their success story continues.
The firm is looking for a senior engineer who are looking for a structural engineer to help with their busy project orderbook.
- A solid Structural design experience with a strong background delivering Structural projects within a UK based consultancy in both the private & public sectors
- Skills and experience using structural design and analysis software
- Experience working on rail or other publicly funded projects
- Work on basement structures preferable but not mandatory.
- Experienced in RC structures
This is an urgent vacancy where we need a keen individual to step in and help the team. If you have a CV that demonstrates detailed design and site visits/inspections, with client liaison meetings too - please get in touch with Graham Ventham and he will be in contact with suitable candidates.