Senior/Principal Civil Engineer
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer who is a master in infrastructure and drainage design? Do you want to lead an established team of engineers at an award-winning company? If the answer is yes, then this exciting opportunity is the next role for you.
What is on offer for you as the new Senior/Principal Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £55,000 per annum
* Private healthcare
* Life insurance
* Truly diverse workload
An opportunity has become available for a Senior/Principal Civil Engineer to lead an established team as part of a leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy and their busy office in Birmingham.
You will have the opportunity to work in a key role on the Infrastructure & Environmental team, developing projects in the public and private sectors. These projects include retail parks, urban regeneration, housing, public transport infrastructure and public highway schemes
What you will be able to offer as the new Senior/Principal Civil Engineer:
* Chartered or near-chartered Civil Engineer
* Experience in a lead role for large civil projects
* Good knowledge of highways and drainage infrastructure
* Experienced with DMRB and local authority standards
* Proven knowledge and ability of carrying out S78 and S38 agreements.
If your are interested in this fantastic opportunity of leading an established team within a respected and expanding consultancy then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726127 for more information on this exciting role.