Principal Infrastructure Engineer
Would you welcome the opportunity to work for a company that offers a progressive environment of experience and continued development and prides itself on its positive attitude, excellent communication and ability to delivers on promises? If these values are important to you then this could be the opportunity for you.
Our client is a long established, international and award winning multi-discipline engineering consultancy with ambitious plans for growth. They are looking for a Principal Infrastructure Engineer to join their expanding team in Hertfordshire.
Projects: Healthcare, Energy, Residential, Commercial, Educational, Retail and more.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience as an Infrastructure Engineer,
- Must be a Chartered Civil Engineer within a relevant institute,
- Must be able to manage teams of different sizes;
- Ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing,
- Able to oversee a wide range of building related infrastructure projects with a strong background in roads & drainage design,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Experience using Microdrainage / Windes, Civil 3D & AutoCAD essential
- Full driving licence
The successful Principal Infrastructure Engineer will be joining a forward-thinking & vibrant company that is offering a competitive salary & benefits package. If you would like to know more about our client & this lucrative opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.