Structural Engineer (Temporary Works)
Are you an ambitious Structural Engineer with the desire to work for a contractor where you can become an integral member of a close-knit team?
Conrad Consulting are working closely with a renowned business based in London who are looking to recruit a Structural Engineer to join their Temporary Works team on a full-time permanent basis.
This firms work primarily involves structural refurbishment / alterations of existing buildings and also new builds. They are involved in many prominent construction projects in London and their primary clients are the market leaders in the construction field in London. The successful applicant can expect a rewarding career in whereby experience will be gained in the financial & operational fields as well as the engineering.
- Working directly with the project manager on site to ensure all construction operations account for the structural implications / detail involved
- Interfacing with the client design team to streamline permanent works design and detail
- Design of temporary works systems that compliment the installation intent
- BEng in Structural Engineering with at least 3 years' experience.
- Experienced in steel connection design
- Experienced in temporary works design
- Proficient on AutoCad
- Site experience / project management would be an advantage
Ideally the successful Structural Engineer will be chartered, or at least working towards this.
For more information on this role and our client, please apply or get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.