Senior Civil Engineer
Take your career to the next level with this Senior Civil Engineer opportunity in Central London!
Our client has an enviable reputation within the industry and offers a multi-discipline and intergrated approach to a broad range of challenging projects in healthcare, education, retail and commericial.
Their Central London office is a vibrant and stimulating place to work where you will be encouraged to apply your creative skills
The Senior Civil Engineer they are seeking will have a strong academic record and will have gained at least 2 years' post Chartered experience, with a strong technical aptitude.
A seasoned leader who can manage both the team and projects, offering effective working relationships and strong communication.
Main aspects of your role:
- Develop client relationships and maintain existing
- Mentor and lead junior team members
- Be responsible for project design delivery - from concept to construction
- Experience at similar level
- Experience working on site - possibly as a resident engineer
- Chartered MICE
- Extensive experience designing drainage schemes for buildings, highway and public realm
- Highway, pavement design and ground modelling experience
- Ground modelling, Masterplanning and Flood Risk Assessment experience
- Experience undertaking Section 38, 278 & 104 Agreements
- Proficient in Civils 3D, PDS, Windes and AutoCAD
Our client is looking for a passionate Senior Civil Engineer who is commercially aware and has a methodical approach and strong business sense.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary and benefits package, working for a major multi-discipline practice who are well established.
To be considered for this role, or to discuss in confidence, please contact Graham Ventham.