Senior Structural Engineer
We are working with a small firm in North London to assist them in growing their structures team.
They currently require a Senior Structural Engineer to join their skilled team of Engineers, to assist in the preparation of structural design calculations in accordance with relevant design codes, providing their clients with technical advice and attending design / site meetings.
Projects: Commercial, Residential, Energy, Educational, Heritage, Science and more.
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Must be a Chartered Structural Engineer (MIStructE / MICE), or looking to gain Chartership
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Able to use a range of design software
- Able to direct, mentor and train Engineers & Technicians, aiding in their professional development
- Good client-facing skills
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be instantly rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a Senior position within a growing office with plenty of scope for progression & promotion.
Our client is looking to start interviewing ASAP for this position so if you're interested and would like to know more details about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.