Senior Structural Engineer
My client is seeking a highly skilled Senior Structural Engineer to join their successful team in Dublin.
You will become a valued member of a small group of 5 structural engineers within a wider team of 40 professionals that are focused on several large projects throughout Ireland.
The role is well suited to a Senior Structural Engineer with 5 years post graduate experience, with strong people management skills and project execution capabilities.
- Voted one of the 'Best Places to Work 2019' in Ireland
- Relaxed office environment with a progressive culture
- Offices in East and West Ireland enforcing their presence
- Strong focus on internal progression with regular reviews
- Exciting pipeline of projects
- Carryout structural design and analysis on a variety of building structures
- You will be responsible for communicating and liaising with colleagues, architects, external consultants and clients
- You will also ensure compliance with current building regulations and design codes
- Construction stage monitoring including site visits and report writing
You should hold a degree in Civil and Structural engineering or related field,
Your experience should include structural design in Ireland or the UK
You should be comfortable working autonomously but also have the ability to work in a project team
Working knowledge of Eurocodes.
If you are not already Chartered, the appropriate support will be given to assist your progress
€45,000 - 55,000
- Share in company profits
- Laptop complete with relevant software subscriptions
- Flexible working
- Access to further education and training
- Clear opportunities to progress