We are currently looking to find a Civil Engineer to join one of our key clients in their office in Welwyn Garden City on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of projects.
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy who currently have an influx of projects covering: Residential, Educational, Regeneration, Drainage & Highways.
- Carry out detailed Civil 3D design comfortably for earthworks, external works and drainage works infrastructure for building projects;
- Carry out detailed drainage design, calculation, modelling and simulation using Micro Drainage (WinDes) software,
- Carry out 3d modelling of the drainage network to incorporate into the BIM/Revit Model.
- Hold a BEng/BSc degree in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' post-graduation experience,
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD, Micro Drainage and Civil 3D,
- Experience in Building Infrastructure Works including highways and drainage,
- Experience in Site Development works and Residential Scheme Developments,
- Knowledge of Design Standards and good project management skills.
Your role will be varied as you will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own projects and attending design & client meetings where necessary, therefore excellent communication skills are essential.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Civil Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly