Conrad Consulting is pleased to be working with a multidisciplinary firm that is looking to add a Structural Engineer to their already successful design team.
You will join a team consisting of 3 Engineers, 3 Technicians and 10 Architects. The company has many projects both live and, in the pipeline and you can expect to be involved in various builds such as high-end offices to commercial developments and schools to name a few.
The successful candidate will have 2 years (or more) design experience within Ireland or the UK. Your experience must be within the building structures market and ideally include knowledge of all common construction materials, particularly steel.
- Consistent expansion over the last 3 years
- Forward-thinking design team bringing fresh ideas
- Progressive and employee focused
- Exciting pipeline of projects
- Strong focus on internal progression with regular reviews
- Regular organised social events
- You will be responsible for high quality structural designs
- Liaising with the inhouse design team and architects
- Occasional site visits
- On-house and external support on offer to get Chartered
You should hold a degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or related field
You should be comfortable working autonomously but also have the ability to work in a project team
Ambition to achieve Chartership
€35,000 - 45,000
- Dental and health cover
- 5% company pension
- Access to training and support
- Clear progression
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or get in touch with Connor Sandison in our Dublin office for further information.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded to our client until such time as you have given us permission to do so.
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Connor to find out about other opportunities.**