If you have been waiting for an opportunity to join a trusted residential developer in your area - this is it!
Our client's name is synonymous with a first class product and their developments focus energy efficiency, as well as aesthetically pleasing schemes.
Their office in Suffolk has a requirement within the technical team for an Assistant Infrastructure engineer to provide technical support to the regional departments and site based teams.
- Provide Engineering support and technical guidance for regional site and office based operations,
- Provide Engineering Support in respect of planning applications,
- Provide Engineering Information for land viability purposes,
- Instructing, supervising and monitoring engineering consultants for various surveys and structural/civil engineering designs as required,
- Ensuring compliance with Building Regulations and Statutory Authorities,
- Provide support in relation to demolition, site clearance, road and sewer infrastructure works, utilities, external works and other construction related matters on a variety of residential housing developments.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of HNC qualification in engineering, along with a CV that demonstrates experience in site appraisal and planning consent.
- IT literate with an excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, Excel and Word,
- Experience in Building Regulations Legislation & Health and Safety Regulations
- Experience of engineering and development within the housebuilding industry,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to visualise a problem and solve it,
- Commercially aware with good negotiation skills,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to agreed timescales.
They need a hands-on design engineer, who can hit the ground running.
This is a wonderful firm to work for, they value their staff and look after them and will offer ongoing career progression.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, and you have experience working on residential developments, get in touch with Graham Ventham immediately who can discuss the role in more detail!
Apply for Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly