We are working closely with an established East Anglia based Civil & Structural engineering firm who currently have a requirement for a motivated & ambitious Structural Engineer with 2 years' post-graduation experience to join their office in Norwich on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Residential, Educational, Commercial and more. Projects range in scale & value up to >£70M.
Office Headcount: ~15
Location: The office is located on the outskirts of Norwich, only a short drive from the city centre. It is in a picturesque location surrounded by fields as well as being conveniently near to public transport links.
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Have a minimum of 2 years' post-graduation industry experience,
- Have a strong interest in building structures,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Be ambitious with the drive to progress within the company & eventually become a Chartered Structural Engineer.
This dynamic firm are looking to offer the successful Structural Engineer a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of support with your professional development. They like to encourage you to set personal business goals to strive for, and will offer incentives for achieving them.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly