Senior Structural Engineer
Are you a Senior Structural Engineer looking to work as part of an award-winning consultancy? Are you competent in the design of steel, masonry and reinforced structures? Do you have a keen interest in Geotechnical Engineering? If so, you could receive the following benefits:
* Salary up to £49,000 per annum
* Potential to promoted to Principle Engineer, Associate and onwards.
* To be part of a successful, award-winning team
* Diverse workload of projects
An established, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are currently looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to add to their busy team at their Leicester office. The team work across many sectors with projects generally up to £10m in budget. Their current portfolio of work includes Multi-storey student accommodation, Industrial sheds, Retail buildings and Housing.
The new Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for heading up projects, client facing meetings, assisting in the development of junior members and more.
What you will have as the new Senior Structural Engineer:
* A Degree or a Master's Degree in Structural Engineering or equivalent
* A minimum of 4 years' experience as a Structural Engineer
* Chartered or working towards Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE
* Good literacy with Tekla, TEDDS, Revit and AutoCAD
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity of leading an established team within a respected and award-winning consultancy then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726127 or email for more information on this exciting role.