Associate Structural Engineer
Are you an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer who is ready to take your career to the next level? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Drive your career forward by joining my client's multi-disciplinary team where they currently have an opening for an Associate Structural Engineer within their building structures team on a full-time permanent basis.
With an enviable and growing client list, as well as scale and diversity of projects, my client can provide the opportunity not only to showcase your talents, but to truly develop your career as an Associate Structural Engineer.
Projects are regularly in excess of multi million pounds and you will grasp the opportunity to add to their technical capability by joining a dynamic team working across several sectors including but not limited to Residential, Industrial and Commercial buildings.
- Detailed design & design checking,
- carry out site visits & inspections,
- Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
- Promoting the company to clients & getting involved with business development,
- Project programming & monitoring,
- Training & mentoring junior engineers & technicians.
Your new role will involve nurturing long lasting client relationships and a focus on high quality service delivery. Effective and clear communication skills are therefore essential.
Requirements of the Associate Structural Engineer:
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Chartered Engineer IStructE or ICE preferred,
- A minimum of 8 years' industry experience,
- A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes,
- Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry,
- Ideally, your experience will have revolved around commercial and/or industrial buildings.
To be considered for this role and take the next step in your career, submit your CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Associate Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly