Design Engineer (Civil)
My client is offering an opportunity to become a valued member of their Waterford office as a Civil Design Engineer. The company is massively successful across Ireland and has a considerable influence on various global projects.
This role will be best suited to candidates that have 0-2 or more experience.
With a strong foothold in Ireland they are growing their office in Limerick to support their expanding project pipeline. With various projects globally you can expect a challenging environment that will provide a wealth of support and training for the successful candidate. The office has a relaxed environment with a progressive culture where social events are regularly organised.
- Preparation and execution of Engineering Designs
- Assist in the preparation of planning, construction and tender documents
- Execution of high-quality designs
- Degree or relevant Equivalent
- Committed to CPD
- Experience of AutoCAD, Civil3D provides an advantage
- Good communicator and able to work as part of a team
- Flexible working
- Corporate gym membership
- Paid professional memberships
- Group healthcare
- Guaranteed CPD days
- Annual leave increases each year
- Sports Social Club
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or get in touch with Connor Sandison in our Dublin office for further information.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded to our client until such time as you have given us permission to do so.
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Connor to find out about other opportunities.**