Our client, an established multidisciplinary consultancy, is looking for a Civil Engineer to join them in their Hemel Hempstead office on a full-time permanent basis due to an increase in workload.
Civil Engineering Team Projects:
- Detailed design of roads, drainage, bridges, retaining walls & earthworks,
- Detailed design of S38/S278 schemes & highway improvements,
- Detailed design of residential, industrial, commercial & educational developments,
- Site appraisals, feasibility studies & pre-application advice,
- Flood Risk Assessments, Foul Drainage & Utility Assessments.
- Using expertise & industry knowledge to advise clients & in-house teams,
- Detailed design of roads & drainage infrastructure,
- Producing technical & pre-planning reports on flood risk, drainage & utilities,
- Dealing with clients, local authorities & in-house teams, representing the company while doing so.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' post-graduation experience as a Civil Design Engineer,
- Strong skills with MicroDrainage (WinDes) & AutoCAD,
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
Our client is offering the successful Civil Engineer a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals. This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate, and you will be working within a friendly & supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team.
They will commit to helping you achieve Chartered status through external courses & in-house programmes, along with helping financially with professional membership fees. If this Civil Engineer vacancy is of interest to you and you'd like to hear more details, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.