Collaborative Lead - Co Facilitator/Facilitator
You will take a lead role in supporting a range of leading teams to collaborate effectively. You would be closely involved in refinements and further development of our ground breaking services and products.
Today’s challenges are increasingly complex, and solutions depend on devising ways that foster inter-disciplinary work, the integration of technology and a strong collaborative culture.
Constructive Collaboration is a Start Up with strong social aims in a growth phase. We design, develop and deliver innovative solutions that enabling effective team collaboration. Do you believe in the value of collaboration? Are you interested and do you have a passion to work with people, and to support teams to collaborate effectively. Would you like to be involved in developing ground breaking solutions for industry?
Constructive Collaboration (CC) is growing its core team and looking for a talented individual/s to be part of a break-through movement developing collaborative working in practice and:
- Co facilitate or facilitate (senior) at sessions with another member of the CC core team – you will meet clients and the high-profile teams using the CC process and provide your technical advice to the teams. You will focus on the jointly prepare sessions, guide teams through the process and how to use your solutions, see the user experience firsthand and feed this back into the refinement of the process.
- You would develop and refine the ground breaking services and act as part of a compact core team who are at the forefront of a new but vital and expanding field of work.
- Experience or interest in supporting workshops with multidisciplinary teams (mid level appointment)
- Experience in facilitating collaborative sessions (senior appointment)
- Knowledge of construction would be preferable but expertise in business transformation processes in other industries for example, would be of great interest also.
- Interest in creating high value content for the expanding ‘collaborative solutions library’, and ‘knowledge portal’
- Interest working within a small business and fast-paced start-up
- A relevant degree or masters in e.g. civil engineering, construction management, project management or alternatively in psychology/ behavioural sciences etc...
- Ability to work in a small, agile team supporting complex, high-profile projects or programmes
- Experience in assembling diverse mindsets and characters in workshop settings.
- At ease with technology (but not an expert)
- Experience supporting workshops with multidisciplinary teams
- An interest in clarifying and solving problems with strong communication and analytical skills
- Proficient with basic reporting methods: MS Office and ideally at ease in using the likes of Adobe CS including InDesign/Illustrator(this is not essential)
- Experience working within a small business and fast-paced start-up
- Experience working within agile teams
- Experience supporting workshops
- Experience working in the construction industry or knowledge of the sectors
The Constructive Collaboration (CC) Model Constructive Collaboration (CC) has developed unique methods that harness technology to empower teams to deliver exceptional outcomes on projects and programmes. The CC model has been developed with the input of many organisations including Clients, Advisors, Contractors, Institutes and Academia.
Early in 2015 CC set out to create a process that allows effective collaboration to be rolled out in construction in a replicable way. The CC process is being used across major projects by a number of global infrastructure companies as Early Adopters. Use of the process is rapidly expanding and over 2000 experienced professionals have, or are using the process, from over 200 leading organisations.
The team performance diagnostic at the centre of the process sets out 5 sectors: Behaviour, How we Work, How we are Organised, Commercial Structures and How we Learn and Improve. Each sector is divided into 5 characteristics that are deemed vital to support and maintain effective collaboration.
The CC Process Projects, programmes and organisations using the CC process are aligning to the CC model. Facilitated workshops enable teams to form a shared view of their challenges.
Our real time predictive model allows impacts of current challenges to be visualised, and the CC process supports teams to agree actions to focus progressive improvement. Workshops are conducted at regular intervals to maintain high performance levels through all stages of project delivery.
This process has been applied in over 150 sessions across 40 major projects and programmes with Infrastructure and construction in the UK with high profile clients.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click 'Apply' to send your CV and cover letter outlining your interest in the role and how your previous experience and skills would enable you to excel. Constructive Collaboration values diversity promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds - particularly those from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic people. Appointment will be on merit alone. If you have any queries prior to an application – we will be pleased to respond and please feel free to contact us on:- 0207 3805 8804 or email@example.com or apply below.